Wednesday, April 27, 2011

▶ ▷ Fave hair and studying before exam!

This has been my all time favorite look because it's so easy to do and still manages to look cute!

No such hussle like burning your hands in a hair-damaging curling iron. All you need to do is....
.
.
.
.
.

Yup! Hair braid! Take a shower the night before and while your hair is still damp, braid it (if you can braid by yourself or ask someone to do it) :). Leave it overnight (or if you are like me who wakes up late, come to school with the braids on and put a hat on, lol) and then just take it out. You'll have very nice curls, guaranteed!

I had to look presentable for my final presentation as an undergrad. It was 80 degrees and I was afraid my hair would be frizzy if I left it straight. It worked out and I think our presentation went well :)

3 MORE EXAMS~ We were studying for my 4th exam for Crisis during break. And you know what happens when you study with friends during a 3-hour break...



Yeh, that sums it all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment