Friday, April 15, 2011

My new obsessions!

My two obsessions right now are Jessie J and Adele. These two UK artists are just amazing and I listen to them everyday.

These are the two albums in 2011 that I'll get for sure.

Adele - 21
1. Rolling In The Deep
2. Rumour Has It
3. Turning Tables
4. Don't You Remember
5. Set Fire To The Rain
6. He Won't Go
7. Take It All
8. I'll Be Waiting
9. One And Only
10. Love Song
11. Someone Like You



Jessie J - Who You Are (Her album just dropped in the US 5 days ago!)
1. “Price Tag” feat. B.o.B
2. “Nobody’s Perfect”
3. “Abracadabra”
4. “Big White Room”
5. “Casualty of Love”
6. “Rainbow”
7. “Who’s Laughing Now”
8. “Do It Like a Dude”
9. “Mamma Knows Best”
10. “L.O.V.E.”
11. “Stand Up”
12. “I Need This”
13. “Who You Are”

And of course, I am also currently obsessed with Casey Abrams from American Idol. If he gets voted off, I do not think I will be watching idol as much. He is, in my opinion, a musical genius. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment