Wednesday, October 12, 2011

▶ ▷ Fall haul!

I started my orientation classes for my job this week. I realized how my body is not used to waking up at 6AM anymore because I can feel the impending decline in my immune function. I literally feel sick just after three days of going to orientation. Orientation is not that bad though. It is just really boring and draining.

Anyway, back to my quick FALL HAUL post while waiting for the IOS5 update to download on my itouch!

I have been a shopaholic these past few days so here are just some of my fall favorites :)

Blouses from H&M, Forever21 and believe it or not Old Navy and Ebay!


Lately, I am into chiffon, collared blouses, and long-sleeves/ 3/4 sleeves smocked at the cuff. I am not sure how to describe this style, but it is more sophisticated, 70s inspired, professional look than the usual get-up I had. I think entering the "real world" as a work lady corrupted my mind into thinking I should dress-up more adult like. Plus, I need to wear business casual during orientation week. I still look very young though, haha, and I will be only wearing scrubs to work.

So, here I am trying to model my own clothes, lol. This is one of my favorite top from Old Navy, which I wore yesterday at orientation. I wore flats (left) because I had blisters and I am still not used to wearing heels.
Old Navy top, H&M pants, shoes
Excuse the background and my sweaty self, LOL. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Love the nude and leopard tops :) Too bad walang H&M dito sa winnipeg. Lol

    ReplyDelete