Thursday, September 15, 2011

▶ ▷ Got a job!

..and it's not just a job, it's the job I want. I am officially an ICU nurse! Yay! I feel so proud because ICU’s do not usually hire new grads and the hospital that offered me the job has not hired a new grad in the ICU for the last 5 years. When I get old, I can tell the young ones that I was once a 19-year-old, RN BSN, working in the ICU <3

I will be starting next month. More studying and learning while working and getting paid. Not baaad.

I can't wait to be in the ICU and continue to grad school! Actually, I don't have any talents or something that I really am good at, but I can say that learning is my passion. Similar to what Einstein said, "I have no special talents. I am just passionately curious" except I think he is a natural genius.

And so I digress, lol. I hope I will love it because honestly, not being a pessimist but a realist, I am already wondering how long it will take to hate nursing, haha. That becomes the mentality when you have friends and family who are nurses.

I am just happy. That's all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment