Monday, July 11, 2011

▶ ▷ I passed the NCLEX!

I PASSED THE NCLEX! I am officially Kashka M., RN BSN!!!



I am happy especially because I waited the whole weekend for the official result. My classmates had their names posted on the Board of Nursing website around 24 hours after they took the exam, but since I took my exam on a Friday,  I had to wait longer. I did the pearson vue trick on Friday, which indicated I passed, so I knew I passed since Friday, but I was still not convinced until THIS:


This is what I have been waiting for the whole weekend! I am now sure I am an RN haha! Thank you to my friend, Melissa, for sending some positivity through text messages the whole time, lol.

So, what's next? This is what everyone asks and is commonly replied by "FIND A JOB!"

Not in my case though. I want to start applying for jobs, but I will be away for a decent amount of time. That means I will be enjoying my vacation first! :)

Annndd..

I won't be using these books and my filthy extern scrubs EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment