Monday, June 13, 2011

▶ ▷ Lazy Bum

You know when you have a big test coming up and you try every way to avoid it? Like you start doing things you never planned to do that day like cleaning your room, doing laundry or walking the dog. Well, I have been doing the same thing ever since I graduated. My licensure exam is coming up and I haven't been studying seriously. (I wonder if I will pass it -_-) I have been indulging myself in what I like to do most - NOTHING! Or in other words, watching bunch of anime and reading tons of manga.

Ongoing anime:
Deadman Wonderland
Ao no Exorcist
Fairy Tail
Hidan no Aria

Ongoing manga:
D. Gray Man
Soul Eater
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn
Fairy Tail

Hmm.. kinda wish I was back in college pursuing a different major. I technically should only be finishing freshman year at my age. I really do not want to take this exam -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment